Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), a Polymer with 59% w/w fluorine content, shows exceptional characteristics of mechanical, chemical and physical resistance, and thermal stability up to 140°C.
These pipes are made from extremely pure monomer (without addition of stabilizer plasticizer, lubricant or additives).
PVDF is a superior transmission channel option to other thermoplastics and metals, for a large range of chemicals and gases.
SOLEF® PVDF Pipes confirm ISO 10931.
- Internal & External corrosion resistance.
- Chemical resistance to a wide range of chemicals (*see Chemical Resistance Data Sheet)
- Continuous working temperature from -40°C up to 140°C
- Higher Pressure bearing capacity [PN 16 to PN 25]
- Fire Resistance [Limiting Oxygen Index: 44]
- Tensile Strength: 580 Kg/cm 2
- Low Friction Loss
- Low Thermal Conductivity [0.2 W/m/°C]
- Low Thermal Expansion [12×10-5 m/m°C]
- Less wear resistance
- No biological infestation / fungal growths
- Easy and low installations costs
- Immunity to galvanic or electrolytic corrosion
- Reliable performance across a long life